The Gringo S is built around Biltwell’s injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort.The Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider’s left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Meets DOT safety standards
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
• Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware.
The Barstow is inspired by the legendary hare & hound desert races of the 70’s, this new goggle pays tribute to this classic era of motorcycling. Designed with vintage moto...
The Skyline Motorcycle Jacket was designed for the urban rider looking for advanced protection with a refined sense of style. The jacket is made from specially engineered Japanese Field Nylon fabric....
AGV AX8 Naked AGV AX-8 Naked Helmet is the street version of the AX-8 DS EVO. They managed to remove the peak of the helmet to reduce drag. The...
Sold Out - $ 349.95
AGV K-5 Helmet Recently redesigned with touring in mind. The K-5 has everything for sports and sport touring riders you could want. The super strong carbon fiberglass shell has been...