The Lane Splitter is crafted around Biltwell’s proprietary ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. Generous vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the outlet in back lets hot air escape. The Lane Splitter shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A brass peg and hole configuration on the left side of the shield offers speedy opening and secure closing with little fanfare or complication. Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess–perfect for aftermarket drop in communication systems.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Audio pockets in ear recesses
• Injection molded anti-scratch polycarbonate eye port shield with the aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
• Meets DOT & ECE safety standards
The Barstow is inspired by the legendary hare & hound desert races of the 70’s, this new goggle pays tribute to this classic era of motorcycling. Designed with vintage moto...
ABUS Granit Sledg 77 is a Level 17 security lock for your front brake disk. It has a soft covering to protect your bikes finishes, lock cylinder protection to protect...
AGV AX8 Naked AGV AX-8 Naked Helmet is the street version of the AX-8 DS EVO. They managed to remove the peak of the helmet to reduce drag. The...
AGV K-5 Helmet Recently redesigned with touring in mind. The K-5 has everything for sports and sport touring riders you could want. The super strong carbon fiberglass shell has been...